If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- New beginnings! New excitement! New puppies! New levels of sleep deprivation!
- Here’s a trick to convey contemplation rather than grumpitude if you’ve got one of those resting faces.
- How do you turn from a Fibbing Freddy into a Trustworthy Terry?
- How do we prepare for a show? (If you’re interested in the longer story, tell us!)
- Do you like this show? Please tell your friends about it — we’re starting from scratch and need your help!
- Why should a woman who has more in common with her boyfriend and his friends be forced to hang out with the girlfriend group at social occasions?
- Sometimes people who are stuck in a rut don’t even realize it. Is there a delicate way to tell them?
- There’s something to be said for having the confidence to make mistakes (or dress like a kangaroo at the bar) without being embarrassed.
- Recommendation of the Week: Somm
- Quick shoutouts to Rick Higgins, Eric Onesto, and George Taylor!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger, and check out Jason’s (@jpdef) other show: Grumpy Old Geeks. You can also find him on Instagram at JPD.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps!
SmartMouth is the only activated oral rinse clinically proven to eliminate existing bad breath and prevent it from returning for a full twelve hours per rinse. Visit SmartMouth.com to get an in-depth, scientific analysis of how SmartMouth is able to deliver such incredible results!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save a whopping 50% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!