If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- How do you maintain the momentum of your self improvement milestones in the wake of a difficult breakup?
- Do you need continuous novelty in your professional life?
- In any industry, it’s better spending eight hours to miss the chance to work for a narcissist than eight months — or eight years. But sometimes it’s hard to spot them when the industry is entertainment.
- How do you approach someone cold and build rapid trust with them when you’re an INTJ who only knows how to flirt with disaster?
- Is getting your hopes up just a recipe for disappointment, or should you embrace the motivation of excitement when it strikes?
- How do you keep your feelings in check when you have an unrequited crush on a colleague who flirts with people who aren’t you?
- What’s the best (and worst) way of asking for advice from us?
- Recommendation of the Week: Scam City
- Quick shoutout (and happy birthday wishes) to The Gabe!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger, and check out Jason’s (@jpdef) other show: Grumpy Old Geeks. You can also find him on Instagram at JPD.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
Are you trying to hire the right person for your business, but the best candidates keep slipping away? Let ZipRecruiter — the fastest way to hire great people — help you screen only the best at ziprecruiter.com/jordan!
Rhone makes gear for the modern man who demands modern style, comfort, and quality. Go to rhone.com and enter promo code JORDAN at checkout to get 15% off your first purchase!