If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now, let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Do we find ourselves with the partners we deserve, or do we find ourselves with the partners we think we deserve?
- How do you act normal and make friends with celebrities, athletes, or well-known people without being weird?
- Interviewing your grandfather before he passes away is a brilliant way to preserve a piece of family history. What questions would prompt the best stories, and what equipment would yield the best results?
- How do you manage 10k+ network contacts and still have time to run a business?
- How can you excel as a sober, designated wingman and not be a creep?
- What can you do to politely dissuade neighbors from making idle chit-chat when you’re trying to listen to podcasts while doing yard work?
- What’s the best way to prepare for amicably quitting your job without burning bridges?
- Recommendation of the Week: Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones WH1000XM2
- Quick shoutout to Kat! Hope your Army move is going smoothly!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
- Have Alexa and want flash briefings from The Jordan Harbinger Show? Go to jordanharbinger.com/alexa and enable the skill you’ll find there!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Fin is a high-quality digital/human assistant that handles the administrative aspects of life, declutters your to-do list, and keeps you focused on what matters most. Go to fin.com/jordan to give it a try for free!
Do you want fancy designer jeans that look pretty at the club or good-looking but functional jeans that adventurers, go-getters, and rodeo riders have relied on for over 70 years? Try Wrangler — denim made for the modern world. Check ’em out here!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking — our free networking and relationship development mini course — at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
An annual all-inclusive retreat for proven entrepreneurs like you. Join Jordan Harbinger’s Cabin at Fireside and get the $2,500 Fireside All-Inclusive Pass!
Dr. Drew Pinsky, board certified internist and addiction medicine specialist, takes listener calls and talks to experts on a variety of topics relating to health, relationships, sex, and drug addiction on The Dr. Drew Podcast at PodcastOne — check it out here!
Resources from This Episode:
- TJHS 78: Cathy Heller | Being Creative in Spite of Your Day Job
- TJHS 79: Carter Thomas | Top Cryptocurrency Tips for New Kids on the Blockchain
- Psychology Today’s Find a Therapist Search
- TJHS 72: Dr. Drew Pinsky | Give the World the Best You Have Anyway
- Zoom H6 Six-Track Portable Recorder
- Advanced Human Dynamics
- TJHS 75: Barbara Boxer | The Thrill of the Fight Back
- Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones WH1000XM2