If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now, let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- How hard should you push your spouse toward a life-changing decision that seems obvious to you as the right one?
- How do you avoid becoming your old boss’ free financial advisor just because you happened to give him some good investing advice once?
- How far does loyalty go toward a friend from whom you’ve grown apart?
- How should you evaluate LinkedIn connection requests? Are you being too narrow by only limiting connections to people you’ve met in the real world?
- Should you stay put in your high-stress job in your high-stress city because it encapsulates everything familiar, or should you move your family to a place where work-life balance is actually a thing but you’d be starting all over again?
- How many sides are there really to a love triangle when one doesn’t want anything to do with the other two?
- Should you keep working for a boss who thinks you’re wonderful one day and the next wants to fire you?
- You’ve got a better job offer and it’s time to leave notice with your covert narcissist of an employer. But why’s it so hard to break up with such a bad situation?
- Recommendations of the Week: Magic for Humans and Shin Lim Magic on Penn and Teller: Fool Us.
- Quick shoutouts to Andrew Lopez and Blaz Stefe!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
- Have Alexa and want flash briefings from The Jordan Harbinger Show? Go to jordanharbinger.com/alexa and enable the skill you’ll find there!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
Need custom graphics, logos, or Web design? Access a community of 600,000+ designers by registering at designcrowd.com/jordan and enjoy up to $100 off with The Jordan Harbinger Show bonus offer!
Do you want fancy designer jeans that look pretty at the club or good-looking but functional jeans that adventurers, go-getters, and rodeo riders have relied on for over 70 years? Try Wrangler — denim made for the modern world. Check ’em out here!
Style for Work at Express attires you casually and comfortably for the modern workplace. Get $25 off when you spend $100 on anything at Express using code JORDAN at express.com or 4842 in store! Some exclusions apply.
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking — our free networking and relationship development mini course — at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Resources from This Episode:
- 93: Jocko Willink | Leading on the Line Between Extreme and Reckless
- 94: Deep Dive | This Is the Vulnerable Truth about Vulnerability
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) Form — Create a Free NDA Form
- Dangerous Liaisons
- Dangerous Personalities: An FBI Profiler Shows You How to Identify and Protect Yourself from Harmful People by Joe Navarro and Toni Sciarra Poynter
- Magic for Humans
- Shin Lim Magic on Penn and Teller: Fool Us