If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- You need to increase your salary so you can adequately provide for your family, but you’re not sure your current employer will go for it. Is it time to let go of your dream job?
- How can you ease the overwhelming loneliness of being on your own for the first time when you’re anxious and miss your old life — especially when the job that moved you to the big city just isn’t as interesting as it used to be?
- Can a man from a blue collar background and a woman who grew up used to the finer things in life build a life together that allows him to feel like a provider without disappointing her expectations?
- When you’re the youngest in a family business that isn’t doing so well, how can you tell the other partners — who once were your mentors and idols — to level up their mindset and work ethics or else everything will crash and burn? Or is it just time for the family business to crash and burn?
- What should you do about this habit you have of talking over people?
- How can you promote yourself without, in weatherman parlance, sending the eye-rolling barometers into the storm zone?
- How can you learn to have a fluid conversation with people when you’re constantly feeling less than?
- Recommendation of the Week: Zion
- Quick shoutouts to Simon from Montreal and Timm!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
- Have Alexa and want flash briefings from The Jordan Harbinger Show? Go to jordanharbinger.com/alexa and enable the skill you’ll find there!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Want to turn your current work station into a standing desk, treadmill desk, or sitting desk at your command? You can try Varidesk products risk-free for 30 days with free shipping and free returns if you’re not satisfied. Stand more, sit less, and boost your productivity at VARIDESK.com/FORBES!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
Do you want fancy designer jeans that look pretty at the club or good-looking but functional jeans that adventurers, go-getters, and rodeo riders have relied on for over 70 years? Try Wrangler — denim made for the modern world. Check ’em out here!
Our three-day Advanced Human Dynamics event will prepare you for communicating and connecting at the highest level! Reach out to us here, drop Jordan an email, or give us a call old-school style at (408)805-5520.
Or you can sign up for Level One of Advanced Human Dynamics — our free networking and relationship development mini course at advancedhumandynamics.com/levelone!
Listen as Jon Taffer, the award-winning hospitality legend, brings his straight talk and unapologetic approach to daily topics, current events, and celebrity guest interviews to No Excuses on PodcastOne!
Resources from This Episode:
- TJHS 87: General Michael Hayden | National Security in an Age of Lies
- TJHS 88: Charles Ryu | Confessions of a North Korean Escape Artist Part Two
- Side Hustle: From Idea to Income in 27 Days by Chris Guillebeau
- Chris Guillebeau’s website
- How to Start over in a New City by Jordan Harbinger
- Stop Being Lonely: Three Simple Steps to Developing Close Friendships and Deep Relationships by Kira Asatryan
- Temporarily Embarrassed Millionaires by David Weigel, Slate
- TJHS 70: Alex Kouts | The Secrets You Don’t Know About Negotiation Part One
- Zion (documentary)
- TJHS 81: Michael Pollan | A Renaissance in the Forbidden Science of Psychedelics