If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now, let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- How do you continue to have a relationship with a family member in which you can focus more on positive things you have in common rather than what he or she is stressed or anxious about?
- Feedback Friday 18 is episode number 26, and here’s a listener’s follow-up to a discussion we had there.
- How do you reframe a job — that’s got amazing perks but doesn’t challenge you — and change your mindset so you don’t get stuck in a rut?
- Addiction to anything is a struggle — even if it’s “just” video games and pot. But how can you kick your addictions when you’re burned out on real life and don’t really know how to relate to other people?
- Should you go for your dream job even if it forces you to move thousands of miles away from your significant other?
- Qualified relationship expert Duana Welch tags in to dispense good advice to someone looking to get out of a red flag, jealousy-driven, abusive relationship.
- If thinking about using social media gives you anxiety and you experienced a sense of great relief when you deactivated your Facebook account, do you even need social media to make friends in the 21st century?
- When making conversation, you tend to ramble and blurt out the first thing that comes to mind. How can you cut back on the awkwardness?
- Shoutouts to Athena and Marilyn Koutsonikolas and American Dream University!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
- Have Alexa and want flash briefings from The Jordan Harbinger Show? Go to jordanharbinger.com/alexa and enable the skill you’ll find there!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
Sign up for Level One of Advanced Human Dynamics — our free networking and relationship development mini course at advancedhumandynamics.com/levelone!
Resources from This Episode:
- 63: Daniel Pink | When Is the Best Time to Get Things Done?
- 64: Sean Young | Changing Your Life for Good with SCIENCE
- 26: Feedback Friday | Getting Excited without Banking on the Outcome (aka “Feedback Friday 18”)
- Anthony Bourdain Dead at 61 by Brian Stelter, CNN
- The Adam and Drew Show 859: Jordan Harbinger
- Captivate: The Science of Succeeding with People by Vanessa Van Edwards
- How to Start over in a New City by Jordan Harbinger
- 37: Duana Welch | The Science of Jealousy and How to Manage It
- Love Science Media
- Find Domestic Violence and Abuse Help, Information, and Stats
In an abusive relationship and seeking help to get out? Text the word CONNECT to 741741 or call 1-(800)799-SAFE to reach the National Domestic Violence Hotline.
- The Gift of Fear and Other Survival Signals that Protect Us From Violence by Gavin de Becker
- When Men Batter Women: New Insights into Ending Abusive Relationships by Neil Jacobson and John Gottman
- Why Does He Do That?: Inside the Minds of Angry and Controlling Men by Lundy Bancroft
- Advanced Human Dynamics Level One
- American Dream University