If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now, let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Hollywood: gross as it ever was!
- Do you ever feel threatened or outright disgusted when you think of your significant other’s “colorful” dating history?
- If you’ve got a cleavage-staring problem, you might benefit from the eye color drill and this listener’s feedback.
- Does crowdsourcing the work of creative professionals devalue their time?
- How do you express empathy and support for someone who never follows your advice — even though the consequences usually prove such advice is consistently sound?
- You can’t force old friends you care about to make positive changes in their lives, but do you have to put up with them if they’re unrepentantly insufferable?
- How do busy people find time to relax?
- Why on Earth would you get into a workplace relationship?
- How do you do Internet research on people you’d like to meet without feeling like a stalker?
- Where do you draw the line to give the benefit of the doubt by reaching out and giving, versus spending more time trying to engage with someone who doesn’t care?
- Recommendation of the Week: Bluegrass Covers Spotify Playlist
- Shoutout to American Dream University!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
- Have Alexa and want flash briefings from The Jordan Harbinger Show? Go to jordanharbinger.com/alexa and enable the skill you’ll find there!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking — our free networking and relationship development mini course — at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Double Dare — the first and bestest (and messiest) game show for kids — returns with Marc Summers and Liza Koshy on June 25th at 8:00 p.m. on Nickelodeon!
Need custom graphics, logos, or Web design? Access a community of 600,000+ designers by registering at designcrowd.com/jordan and enjoy up to $100 off with The Jordan Harbinger Show bonus offer!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
Resources from This Episode:
- TJHS 60: Todd Kashdan | The Bright Truth about Your Dark Side
- TJHS 61: Shaun T | 7 Transformational Principles for Living the Best Life
- Adam and Dr. Drew Show 859: Jordan Harbinger
- TV Host Mike Rowe Apologizes to Metallica’s James Hetfield for Mistaking Him for Lars Ulrich, Loudwire
- Is There a “Cure” for Jealousy? by Susan Winter
- TJHS 42: Linda Carroll | What to Do When Good Chemistry Goes Bad
- The Evolution of Desire: Strategies of Human Mating by David M. Buss
- TJHS 37: Duana Welch | The Science of Jealousy and How to Manage It
- TJHS 59: Feedback Friday | How to Make It Clear You Just Want to Be Friends
- The “Pros” and Cons of Spec Work by Jacob Cass, Just Creative
- Our Awesome Sponsors
- TJHS 49: Alex Banayan | Why Mentors Are Important and How to Get One
- TJHS 45: Ryan Holiday | Solving for What You Really Want from Life
- Robert Greene
- Advanced Human Dynamics Level One
- Bluegrass Covers Playlist on Spotify
- Rocketman by Iron Horse
- Thunderstruck by Steve’n’Seagulls (LIVE)
- American Dream University