If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- How do you distinguish between someone complaining or actually seeking feedback and help for their situation?
- What advice would we give a 20-year-old?
- Don’t short yourself: overcoming height insecurity isn’t such a tall order.
- They like your qualifications on paper but balk at your age when you show up to the interview. What should you do next?
- How does a young IT or cybersecurity professional get his or her foot in the door nowadays?
- Recommendation of the Week: Derren Brown: The Push
- Quick shoutouts to lots of fans Jordan met at SMMW #18!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger, and check out Jason’s (@jpdef) other show: Grumpy Old Geeks. You can also find him on Instagram at JPD.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking — our free networking and relationship development mini course — at jordanharbinger.com/course!
SmartMouth is the only activated oral rinse clinically proven to eliminate existing bad breath and prevent it from returning for a full twelve hours per rinse. Visit SmartMouth.com to get an in-depth, scientific analysis of how SmartMouth is able to deliver such incredible results!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save a whopping 50% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!