If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Having trouble listening to this podcast on Android or iOS? We recommend CastBox or PodcastOne.
- Tips for someone with little to no self-control who procrastinates and is easily distracted.
- Is it strange to take the last name of someone you’re dating — even if you’re not in a hurry to get married?
- What’s our secret to reading so many books over the course of a week — and do we recommend it for most people?
- Tips for learning about a subject or topic in which you don’t have a lot of experience.
- Mean Girls and Heathers exist in college, too. How should you deal with these bantamweight bullies?
- What’s the best way to make plans with someone a few weeks after you’ve unintentionally blown them off?
- Is there a way to prevent stumbling over your own words during important meetings or being caught off guard by a hallway conversation when you’re mentally exhausted?
- How can you add more self care to your self-imposed busy life?
- Recommendation of the Week: LA92
- Shoutouts to Ethel in the Philippines and Premysl Ciompa!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger, and check out Jason’s (@jpdef) other show: Grumpy Old Geeks. You can also find him on Instagram at JPD.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking — our free networking and relationship development mini course — at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
SmartMouth is the only activated oral rinse clinically proven to eliminate existing bad breath and prevent it from returning for a full twelve hours per rinse. Visit SmartMouth.com to get an in-depth, scientific analysis of how SmartMouth is able to deliver such incredible results!
To truly thrive in all areas of your life, you can’t ignore the importance of good health. Try Organifi Green Juice for 20% off using code HARBINGER when checking out at organifi.com!
Rhone makes gear for the modern man who demands modern style, comfort, and quality. Go to rhone.com and enter promo code JORDAN at checkout to get 15% off your first purchase!
Resources from This Episode:
- TJHS 21: Benjamin Hardy | What to Do When Willpower Doesn’t Work
- Mead Trapper Keeper 3-Ring Binder
- Rob Fulton
- 5 Different Types of Imposter Syndrome (and 5 Ways to Battle Each One) by Melody J. Wilding, The Daily Muse
- Mean Girls
- TJHS 20: Feedback Friday | There but for the Grace of Cryptocurrency Go I
- L’esprit de l’escalier
- Toastmasters International