If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at [email protected]. Now, let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- The idea of having children with your partner out of wedlock might not matter to society as much as it used to, but it might matter more to your partner than is apparent.
- You don’t always need to see your doctor waving a huge red flag in order to seek a second opinion, but here’s a great example of one if you’re wondering what such a red flag might look like.
- Even though the relationship you’ve had with your high school sweetheart for nearly 10 years is strong, you can’t help but wonder if your partner’s desire to explore and experience other people would break you up for good or bring you closer in the long run.
- During childhood, your spouse was sexually abused by a family member. Not everyone in the family knows this, and now that family member will be present at future holidays and gatherings. If your spouse doesn’t want to speak up, what can you do?
- Getting from the beginning to the end of a personal anecdote can be a struggle when you don’t feel like you’ve mastered the art of storytelling. How do you get better at honing your storytelling chops?
- You know it’s a bad idea to pursue a romance or relationship with someone at the office (especially when you’re the boss), but you can’t deny there’s an attraction between you and someone there. So how do you cool things off before this becomes a real problem?
- If you’re a new teacher — or someone who frequently needs to speak in front of people — how do you address the overwhelming feedback that your voice is too quiet?
- How can you convey remorse about an on-the-job transgression for which you need to atone on a professional level?
- Tank’s Good News: Hands-Only CPR’s ‘Keep The Beat’ 100 BPM Playlist by American Heart Association on Spotify
- Recommendation of the Week: Quincy
- Quick shoutout to Taylor Fischer in Las Vegas!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
Purple is more than the best color in the world — it’s a revolutionary way to improve sleep. Pick your perfect Purple at purple.com and text JORDAN to 474747 to get a free pillow with the purchase of a mattress and the best rest of your life!
Are you a freelancer or small business owner who needs simple and intuitive automation of tasks like invoicing, expense organization, and time tracking? Check out FreshBooks for 30 days free at freshbooks.com/jordan!
If you don’t have Halloween quite out of your system just yet, enjoy scary shows like Beyond the Darkness, The Serial Killer Podcast, Coldcase Files, Murder Made Me Famous, and lots more over at PodcastOne!
Sign up for Level One of Advanced Human Dynamics — our free networking and relationship development mini course at advancedhumandynamics.com/levelone!
Resources from This Episode:
- TJHS 114: Michael McFaul | What It’s like to Stand up to Putin
- TJHS 115: Michael Scott Moore | What It’s Really like to Be a Pirate Hostage
- Take Your Pills (documentary)
- 15 Top Online Comedy Writing Classes by Paul Keegan, Writing Tips Oasis
- Tank’s Good News
- Hands-Only CPR’s ‘Keep The Beat’ 100 BPM Playlist by American Heart Association on Spotify
- Quincy (documentary)