If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Boxcutter Guy got married! Congratulations? Love always finds a way.
- Can a digital nomad who’s away for three months out of the year have a healthy relationship with someone who can’t travel often and doesn’t handle periods of separation well?
- Why does Jordan study Mandarin?
- You’ve been invited to lunch with an executive in your company. How can you make a lasting — but natural — impression?
- Confused about what qualifies as talent stacking (aka skill stacking)? Here’s some clarification, courtesy of Ed Latimore.
- What’s your best next move to break out of your post-college rut: teaching abroad or joining the military?
- Looking for a mentor? Don’t forget to apply The Generosity Principle as Jordan taught in this three-part Instagram series: Part 1, 2, and 3 and Six-Minute Networking.
- What are some steps you can take now, while you’re making pretty good money, to work toward your goals?
- You might be great at forgiving other people, but how can you forgive yourself — or help someone else forgive themselves?
- Recommendations of the Week: Empire and Martha & Snoop’s Potluck Dinner Party
- Quick shoutouts to Ankie, Emilie, and Benjamin living in Norway and American Dream University!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
- Have Alexa and want flash briefings from The Jordan Harbinger Show? Go to jordanharbinger.com/alexa and enable the skill you’ll find there!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
Enhance your daily routine by mixing up a mushroom coffee to start your morning, sip a mushroom matcha in the afternoon, and then unwind in the evening with a mushroom hot cacao by Four Sigmatic for 15 percent off using this link and entering code JORDAN at checkout!: foursigmatic.com/jordan
Do you want fancy designer jeans that look pretty at the club or good-looking but functional jeans that adventurers, go-getters, and rodeo riders have relied on for over 70 years? Try Wrangler — denim made for the modern world. Check ’em out here!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking — our free networking and relationship development mini course — at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Resources from This Episode:
- TJHS 90: Jonathan Haidt | The Danger of Good Intentions and Safe Spaces
- TJHS 91: Isaiah Hankel | The Smart Way to Focus and Grow Successful
- Jordan + Jen 4ever!
- Ed Latimore on Talent Stacking
- TJHS 9: Ed Latimore | The Superpower of Ignoring Social Approval
- The Proper Way to Ask for Mentorship: Part 1, 2, and 3.
- Six-Minute Networking
- 50 First Dates
- Martha & Snoop’s Potluck Dinner Party