If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now, let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Having multiple dreams to pursue can feel like a Choose Your Own Adventure book. Do you have to settle on one page’s outcome, or can you cut and paste your way to happiness?
- Do you really want to travel for a month with a spiteful, knife-wielding grump who begrudges the good fortune of his peers and is loath to follow the sacred A-Team pledge to “never leave a man behind” when hiking in the wilderness?
- How does Jordan read so much in order to prep for podcast guests?
- How does an immigrant struggling to understand American culture make meaningful connections in a small town? Would living in a bigger city make things easier?
- Can you accurately gauge whether or not someone’s romantically interested in you purely by text messaging?
- What’s the next level for a relationship between two people whose core values don’t even come close to aligning?
- Why should the most ambitious person in a relationship be expected to make all the sacrifices?
- Recommendation of the Week: Voyeur
- Quick shoutouts to Isabelle Yong and Max Rooke!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger, and check out Jason’s (@jpdef) other show: Grumpy Old Geeks. You can also find him on Instagram at JPD.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps!
Sign up for Level One of Advanced Human Dynamics — our free networking and relationship development mini course at jordanharbinger.com/levelone!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save a whopping 50% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
SmartMouth is the only activated oral rinse clinically proven to eliminate existing bad breath and prevent it from returning for a full twelve hours per rinse. Visit SmartMouth.com to get an in-depth, scientific analysis of how SmartMouth is able to deliver such incredible results!