If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Is there a way to encourage a significant other to work on him or herself without coming off as critical or patronizing?
- What if your friends are right and you really are an asshole?
- How should (and shouldn’t) you open a cold conversation with a stranger on LinkedIn?
- How do you persistently remind a potential mentor you exist without being annoying?
- Why don’t we have more women guests on the show? (Short answer: we’d like to! Please refer them our way!)
- Should being transgender change the way you network and develop social connections in the workplace?
- What’s the best way to travel and explore the world as a social, immersed adventurer rather than a passive tourist?
- Recommendation of the Week: Trump: An American Dream
- Quick shoutouts to Don Hoekwater and Anthony Sandora!
- Swannies Giveaway winners: Christian and Kathleen!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger, and check out Jason’s (@jpdef) other show: Grumpy Old Geeks. You can also find him on Instagram at JPD.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Sign up for Level One of Advanced Human Dynamics — our free networking and relationship development mini course at jordanharbinger.com/levelone!
Learn over 500 subjects (no tests or homework!) at The Great Courses Plus — including Game Theory in Life, Business, and Beyond by Scott P. Stevens. Listeners to this podcast get one month free at thegreatcoursesplus.com/jordan!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
To truly thrive in all areas of your life, you can’t ignore the importance of good health. Try Organifi Green Juice for 20% off using code “harbinger” when checking out at organifi.com!
Rhone makes gear for the modern man who demands modern style, comfort, and quality. Go to rhone.com and enter promo code JORDAN at checkout to get 15% off your first purchase!
With so much to look after when you’re working with a team, wouldn’t it be great if there was just one place to look? Microsoft Teams is a digital workspace where teams can create, collaborate, and communicate authentically in Office 365. Visit office.com/teams to learn more!
Resources from This Episode:
- Advanced Human Dynamics Networking Intensive
- TJHS 33: Will Storr | Avoiding Self-Obsession in the Age of the Selfie
- TJHS 34: Deep Dive | Why You Should Be an Amateur
- Stacking Benjamins | Building Your Money Savvy Network Before You Need It (with Jordan Harbinger)
- Italy Photography Workshops with Jeff Curto
- Trump: An American Dream
- Swannies Blue Light Blocking Glasses