If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at [email protected]. Now, let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- If you’re a DJ networking with other DJs, what’s the smoothest way to ask them to check out one of your tracks or demos without coming off as that guy?
- Is your dislike for a coworker’s rude table manners and loud chewing something you should just get over, or is there a polite way to bring it to his attention?
- Have we ever done an interview that wasn’t good enough to air for some reason or another — and if so, how did we break the news to the guest?
- Is social laziness a real thing?
- How can you best tell others to piss off without alienating or offending them?
- Is it right for an ex’s significant other to request they cut ties with you?
- How can you stay motivated to continue your studies after an academic hiatus?
- Recommendation of the Week: Evil Genius
- Quick shoutouts to Brooke and Amanda!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]!
- Connect with Jordan Harbinger on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason DeFillippo on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
- Connect with Jason Sanderson at Podcast Tech, on Instagram at @jase_sanderson, or his personal website at jasonsanderson.co.uk.
- Have Alexa and want flash briefings from The Jordan Harbinger Show? Go to jordanharbinger.com/alexa and enable the skill you’ll find there!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
SmartMouth is the only activated oral rinse clinically proven to eliminate existing bad breath and prevent it from returning for a full twelve hours per rinse. Visit SmartMouth.com/Jordan to save $2.50 and get an in-depth, scientific analysis of how SmartMouth is able to deliver such incredible results!
With so much to look after when you’re working with a team, wouldn’t it be great if there was just one place to look? Microsoft Teams is a digital workspace where teams can create, collaborate, and communicate authentically in Office 365. Visit office.com/teams to learn more!
World-renowned criminal defense lawyer Mark Geragos reveals the latest in our nation’s most high-profile legal cases with podcast king Adam Carolla on PodcastOne’s Reasonable Doubt. Check it out here!
Resources from This Episode:
- TJHS 48: Nir Eyal | How to Manage Distraction in a Digital Age
- TJHS 49: Alex Banayan | Why Mentors Are Important and How to Get One
- DJ Mick Batyske
- Quiet Please… (the Misophonia documentary)
- TJHS 37: Duana Welch | The Science of Jealousy and How to Manage It
- Evil Genius
- Ear Hustle