If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Getting caught up? Make sure to check out our episodes from this week with Adam Carolla and Alex Kouts!
- You always take steps to improve your life with the best of intentions, but soon regress to old, bad habits. How can you break this pattern?
- Now that you’re a free agent after enduring a difficult and draining marriage, are you wasting mental energy better spent on your career by trying to get into another relationship?
- When you’ve been raised on the “if you can’t say something nice, don’t say it at all” philosophy, how do you get along with your in-laws who only seem to know how to complain about everything?
- How does an introvert get better at bantering with others and building social value?
- Is there a way to get your mean grandparents to treat your awesome mom more kindly without making it seem like you’re acting on her directive?
- Resource recommendations for people who want to develop sales skills (which are applicable to so much more than sales, by the way).
- What is the best purpose for having your own website without looking like you’re trying to find new opportunities?
- Advice for aspiring podcast hosts new to the job.
- Quick shoutouts to Loretta “The Aussie Pilgrim” Kreet and the kind fellow who sent Jordan and Jen the Best of the Bone bone broth!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
- Have Alexa and want flash briefings from The Jordan Harbinger Show? Go to jordanharbinger.com/alexa and enable the skill you’ll find there!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
Need custom graphics, logos, or Web design? Access a community of 600,000+ designers by registering at designcrowd.com/jordan and enjoy up to $100 off with The Jordan Harbinger Show bonus offer!
Great protection. Fair prices. Easy to use. SimpliSafe is the right way to protect your home at half the size and double the range — go to SimpliSafe.com/jordan to learn more!
Listen as Jon Taffer, the award-winning hospitality legend, brings his straight talk and unapologetic approach to daily topics, current events, and celebrity guest interviews to No Excuses on PodcastOne!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking — our free networking and relationship development mini course — at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Resources from This Episode:
- TJHS 69: Adam Carolla | Why You Should Stop Trading Time for Money
- TJHS 70: Alex Kouts | The Secrets You Don’t Know About Negotiation Part One
- Psychology Today’s Find a Therapist Search
- 5 Ways to (Subtly) Change the Topic of Conversation by Michelle Crouch, Real Simple
- How Do I Find a Local Improv Comedy Class?, Quora
- (How to) Remember Everyone’s Name by Jim Kwik, Kwik Brain
- “Did You See That Ludicrous Display Last Night?”, The IT Crowd
- To Sell Is Human: The Surprising Truth about Moving Others by Daniel H. Pink
- The Brutal Truth About Sales & Selling Podcast
- Dale Carnegie Course Finder
- VolunteerMatch Search
- Best of the Bone Organic Italian Herbs Beef Bone Broth