If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at [email protected]. Now, let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- If you’re a lightweight, how can you pace yourself on a night out with heavily drinking coworkers without getting blackout drunk?
- What resources do we recommend for building proper financial habits from the ground up?
- How can you accept a new sales job that will have you directly competing with your old coworkers in a small market without feeling like a jerk?
- If you’re replaying negative feelings and thoughts of lost relationships in your head during moments of weakness in an otherwise fulfilling life, how might you break this habit and move on?
- When you’re dating someone of high value who gets a lot of attention from the opposite sex, how do you keep your feelings of jealousy at bay?
- When you’re the sole breadwinner for the family, how can you take time out for yourself to cope with internal struggles without disrupting the lives of your loved ones?
- When you’re the boss’ kid, how do you prove to your coworkers that you consider yourself equal to everyone and capable of doing the job on your own merits?
- How do you approach your competitors in a small market when doing market research?
- Recommendation of the Week: How to get free Sunglass Hut cleaning spray refills for life.
- Quick shoutouts to Diana and Zach!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
- Have Alexa and want flash briefings from The Jordan Harbinger Show? Go to jordanharbinger.com/alexa and enable the skill you’ll find there!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Onnit promotes total human optimization with nutritional supplements, protein bars, probiotics, and nootropics — visit onnit.com/jordan for 10% off!
Do you want fancy designer jeans that look pretty at the club or good-looking but functional jeans that adventurers, go-getters, and rodeo riders have relied on for over 70 years? Try Wrangler — denim made for the modern world. Check ’em out here!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
Sign up for Level One of Advanced Human Dynamics — our free networking and relationship development mini course at advancedhumandynamics.com/levelone!
Resources from This Episode:
- TJHS 75: Barbara Boxer | The Thrill of the Fight Back
- TJHS 76: Alex Kouts | The Secrets You Don’t Know About Negotiation Part Three
- Guide to Drinking for the Teetotaler, The Art of Manliness
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich by Ramit Sethi
- Foundation Age Coaching
- Psychology Today’s Find a Therapist Search
- TJHS 37: Duana Welch | The Science of Jealousy and How to Manage It
- The Benjamin Franklin Effect: The Surprising Psychology of How to Handle Haters, Brain Pickings
- Sunglass Hut
- The Secret to Making Powerful Friends | Jordan Harbinger on Impact Theory