If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Sending a question for Feedback Friday? Remember: No cuts, no butts, no coconuts!
- How do you best take care of business today when you’re squatting from a suitcase at Mom’s while awaiting a possible job offer from a friend’s company?
- You’re a parent and you’ve just caught your child in a lie. What do you do?
- What’s our advice for dealing with conversational narcissists?
- How do you add value for people in your network when you don’t feel like you’re bringing anything to the table?
- What’s the way forward when a juvenile criminal record and a dysfunctional family keep you from achieving your dreams now that you’ve worked so hard to better yourself?
- How do you enjoy embracing your inner grown-up and a life with an amazing fiancée when you still have urges to revisit bachelor-era indiscretions?
- Where do you begin if you’ve never had a “passion” to pursue and it already feels too late in life to start?
- Recommendation of the Week: Darkest Hour
- Shout-outs to Mark and Stephanie whose Airbnb we enjoyed, and all the fans of our former podcast who have come to find us here on The Jordan Harbinger Show!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger, and check out Jason’s (@jpdef) other show: Grumpy Old Geeks. You can also find him on Instagram at JPD.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps. Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Sign up for Level One of Advanced Human Dynamics — our free networking and relationship development mini course at jordanharbinger.com/levelone!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save a whopping 50% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
SmartMouth is the only activated oral rinse clinically proven to eliminate existing bad breath and prevent it from returning for a full twelve hours per rinse. Visit SmartMouth.com to get an in-depth, scientific analysis of how SmartMouth is able to deliver such incredible results!