If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Did you know we have a YouTube channel? We do, and you can find it here!
- How do you deal with family members who threw you under the bus for inheritance money and now try to act nice to you like this never happened?
- What’s wrong with asking for advice while simultaneously offering something in return?
- If you don’t like the current trajectory of a conversation, how do you change the subject smoothly?
- As a recent transplant to your neighborhood, how do you introduce yourself to the new neighbors without being intrusive?
- How much do you share with your audience when the boundaries for sharing are blurry?
- When the shadow of your past might have an impact on your future once revealed by old contacts mixing with your new, should you just avoid social media altogether?
- When change is in the air — like returning to school after a long hiatus — how do you embrace the good feelings you have about the change without being heavily distracted by the bad?
- Is throwing a corgi quinceanera culturally insensitive?
- Tank’s Good News: How One Man Convinced 200 Ku Klux Klan Members To Give Up Their Robes
- Recommendation of the Week: Derren Brown: Sacrifice
- Quick shoutouts to Diego Urbina and Hayley Hofstetter!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
Gusto is simply the best payroll for your small business, automatically calculating, depositing, and filing payroll taxes. Sign up at gusto.com/jordan for your free three-month trial!
Save time. Look great. Stitch Fix is the personal styling service customized to your fit, lifestyle, and budget. Get started now at stitchfix.com/jordan and you’ll also get 25% off when you keep all items in your box!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking — our free networking and relationship development mini course — at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Resources from This Episode:
- TJHS 117: Robert Greene | What You Need to Know about the Laws of Human Nature
- TJHS 118: Nadya Tolokonnikova | How to Read and Riot: For All Ages
- The Jordan Harbinger Show at YouTube
- TJHS 45: Ryan Holiday | Solving for What You Really Want from Life
- Bulletproof — About Dave Asprey
- Peace Corps: Make the Most of Your World
- Quinceanera!, Voices
- TJHS 90: Jonathan Haidt | The Danger of Good Intentions and Safe Spaces
- Tank’s Good News
- How One Man Convinced 200 Ku Klux Klan Members To Give Up Their Robes, All Things Considered, NPR
- Derren Brown: Sacrifice