If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at [email protected]. Now, let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Do the re-engagement scripts we recommend in Level One of Advanced Human Dynamics ever grow stale? Don’t people notice when they receive the same lines every year to stay in touch?
- Is there a way to tame the emotional outbursts you have whenever you receive criticism — even when it’s constructive and warranted?
- How should you handle that old school friend who always says “yes” to a coffee but never, ever buys you one back?
- How do you look for another job while still employed when your current job leaves you so depressed, anxious, and emotionally drained?
- Is it reasonable to suspect that the person who left someone else to be with you might now be cheating on you with someone else?
- How can you help your star employee stop overextending personal care toward clients when you know she’s already stressed out with her own problems that should be addressed?
- Even though it mathematically makes sense to invest when returns are higher than the interest rate on the debt you’re trying to pay off, is it the right move?
- What can you do to make the most of an awkward intro to someone at the top of your field so you can turn it into a solid new professional connection?
- Tank’s Good News of the Week: The Crayon Initiative
- Quick shoutouts to Tony Levero and his spicy Latina wife, and American Dream University!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
- Have Alexa and want flash briefings from The Jordan Harbinger Show? Go to jordanharbinger.com/alexa and enable the skill you’ll find there!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
Glip by RingCentral unlocks your team’s full potential with unlimited chat, file sharing, and task management. Listeners sign up for free Glip at glip.com/jordan!
Rob Cesternino is a two-time Survivor contestant and was referred to by Jeff Probst as “The Smartest Player to Never Win Survivor.” Rob Has a Podcast was a 2012 winner of “The People’s Choice Podcast Award” for Best Entertainment Podcast — check it out here on PodcastOne!
Sign up for Level One of Advanced Human Dynamics — our free networking and relationship development mini course at advancedhumandynamics.com/levelone!
Resources from This Episode:
- TJHS 102: Chase Hughes | Why Authority Is More Influential than Skill
- TJHS 103: Coss Marte | Staying out of Prison with Muscle and Conviction
- Level One of Advanced Human Dynamics
- Psychology Today Therapist Finder
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich by Ramit Sethi
- We Are Podcast
- Tank’s Good News
- The Crayon Initiative
- American Dream University