If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now, let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- How do you tell your friend he talks so much that other people don’t want to be around him? And could there be underlying issues for his incessant jibber jabber?
- Is resenting your spouse just one symptom of living a life that seems out of your control? What does it mean to be a victim, and how can you start regaining control?
- It seems like you have most of the trappings of a fulfilling life — so why are you too depressed to enjoy any of it? What’s really missing from the equation?
- Is it possible your significant other — who takes you for granted, talks down to you, and doesn’t appreciate or attempt to reciprocate the effort you put into the relationship — is just a jerk?
- Why did the person you’re dating wait to tell you a few months into the relationship that she doesn’t believe in monogamy?
- What’s the next step to take when a volatile and potentially suicidal loved one constantly cries out to you for help but never follows the advice you try to give them?
- Recommendation of the Week: The Americans
- Quick shoutouts to John from Elcott City and Tom Bilyeu and his Impact Theory Fans!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
- Connect with Linda on Twitter at @Lovecycleslinda or drop her a line at email@example.com.
- Have Alexa and want flash briefings from The Jordan Harbinger Show? Go to jordanharbinger.com/alexa and enable the skill you’ll find there!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking — our free networking and relationship development mini course — at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Wine Access has been America’s best kept wine secret…until now. Get $30 off towards your first purchase of $100 or more by ordering through our special URL: wineaccess.com/jordan!
Rocket Mortgage by Quicken Loans. Apply simply. Understand fully. Mortgage confidently. To get started, go to RocketMortgage.com/FORBES!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
We’re not too proud to beg. If you like this show, you’d be doing us a huge favor (and ensure we can keep making it) by taking four minutes to fill out this PodcastOne survey at jordanharbinger.com/survey! Pretty please?
From the comedy producers of Stop Podcasting Yourself, CBC’s This Is That, and Dexter Guff comes a new fiction series: This Sounds Serious, a Castbox original. Season 1 tells the story of Daniel Bronstadt and the most confounding 9-1-1 call ever made. Check it out here!
Resources from This Episode:
- TJHS 42: Linda Carroll | What to Do When Good Chemistry Goes Bad
- TJHS 51: Shane Snow | How to Work Together Without Falling Apart
- TJHS 52: Cal Fussman | How to Ask Big Questions for Big Answers
- Our 7 Favorite Places To Eat Thai Food In Bangkok by Maria, Nerd Nomads
- 13 Vicious Facts About Sid and Nancy by Eric D. Snider, Mental Floss
- The Definition of Insanity is… by Ryan Howes, Psychology Today
- What Does Being a Victim Really Mean? by David Norman, Alchohemy
- Breaking Free from the Victim Trap: Reclaiming Your Personal Power by Diane Zimberoff
- The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You’re Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are by Brene Brown
- How To Break Free of the Drama Triangle and Victim Consciousness by Barry K. Weinhold and Janae B. Weinhold
- 5 Timeless Truths from the Serenity Prayer That Offer Wisdom in the Modern Age, HuffPost
- The Americans
- Deep Undercover: My Secret Life and Tangled Allegiances as a KGB Spy in America by Jack Barsky with Cindy Coloma
- Impact Theory