If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at [email protected]. Now, let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- You and your childhood friend’s relationship has endured many trials. Will it survive the month he’s spending on your couch quoting South Park catch phrases?
- Where’s the line where loving what you do for a living crosses over into obsession?
- How do you make sure your voice doesn’t get drowned out in a group conversation?
- Vocal demonstration: the cork technique.
- How do you move past the old boss defaming you among colleagues in your small industry’s network?
- What’s the best way to handle a friendship with someone who’s become hostile and difficult to be around since receiving bad news?
- How can you get better at striking up first conversations?
- Recommendation of the Week: Dirty Money
- Quick shoutouts to Giuliana in South Africa and Maijid in Ghana!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger, and check out Jason’s (@jpdef) other show: Grumpy Old Geeks. You can also find him on Instagram at JPD.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
SmartMouth is the only activated oral rinse clinically proven to eliminate existing bad breath and prevent it from returning for a full twelve hours per rinse. Visit SmartMouth.com to get an in-depth, scientific analysis of how SmartMouth is able to deliver such incredible results!
To truly thrive in all areas of your life, you can’t ignore the importance of good health. Try Organifi Green Juice for 20% off using code “harbinger” when checking out at organifi.com!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save a whopping 50% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
Resources from This Episode:
- The Last in Line by DIO
- You, Me and Dupree
- So Good They Can’t Ignore You: Why Skills Trump Passion in the Quest for Work You Love by Cal Newport
- Dirty Money