If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- If you’re catching up with the week behind us, make sure to give our conversations with David Burkus and Duana Welch a listen!
- Struggling with patience? Here’s our advice for coping with the here and now in its own sweet time.
- How can you leave a positive, lasting impression to kick off a positive and friendly relationship with a new connection to your professional network?
- What can you do for a long distance friend in serious need of potentially life-saving help?
- Should you intervene in an unhealthy co-dependence between two friends? If so, how?
- Is traveling the world alone only for drifters and hobos?
- Is it better to confess that you lied about past events or should you just put it behind you and move forward?
- If you’re self-publishing, how much should you be self-promoting?
- Recommendation of the Week: go outside and enjoy the weather!
- Quick shoutouts to Tara Nesbit and Linda Magro!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger, and check out Jason’s (@jpdef) other show: Grumpy Old Geeks. You can also find him on Instagram at JPD.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking — our free networking and relationship development mini course — at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
Rhone makes gear for the modern man who demands modern style, comfort, and quality. Go to rhone.com and enter promo code JORDAN at checkout to get 15% off your first purchase!
With so much to look after when you’re working with a team, wouldn’t it be great if there was just one place to look? Microsoft Teams is a digital workspace where teams can create, collaborate, and communicate authentically in Office 365. Visit office.com/teams to learn more!
Looking to digitize your old home movies, tapes, and photos? Let Legacybox do it for you! Go to legacybox.com/jordan and use code JORDAN to save 40 percent!
Much bigger than sports, “The Big Podcast with Shaq” is fun, topical, and slightly irreverent. Check it out on PodcastOne or wherever you enjoy hearing fine podcasts!
Resources from This Episode:
- TJHS 37: Duana Welch | The Science of Jealousy and How to Manage It
- TJHS 36: David Burkus | How to Become a Networking Superconnector
- Mike Rowe
- Mindfulness Exercises, The Mayo Clinic
- The Kristina Talent Stack, Scott Adams’ Blog
- The Benjamin Franklin Effect: The Surprising Psychology of How to Handle Haters by Maria Popova, Brain Pickings
- Toastmasters International
- Mind Pump 707: Jordan Harbinger of the Jordan Harbinger Show