If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now, let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- When times seem tough, just remember it’s rare they ever get “stuck in a cave in Thailand awaiting uncertain rescue” tough.
- Do you ever feel like you can’t accept someone else’s offer of help for fear that you will owe them something that you can’t “pay back?”
- Is there ever a right time to have kids? Way of the Peaceful Warrior author and friend of the show Dan Millman writes in with his take.
- Is it true that there are more and bigger opportunities in the big city?
- When is Producer Jason going to graduate to Co-Host Jason?
- When you’re creating content for the general public (like YouTube videos or a podcast), how do you stay motivated to remain consistent and inspire improvement when growth is slower than you’d like?
- How can you present invitations to friendly gatherings in a way that is enticing?
- How do you get your foot in the door to an industry you find attractive when you currently lack experience in that industry?
- Recommendation of the Week: The Gateway Podcast
- Quick shoutouts to John Raynaud, the GM at Pizza My Heart and Jules Bradley from the UK!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
- Have Alexa and want flash briefings from The Jordan Harbinger Show? Go to jordanharbinger.com/alexa and enable the skill you’ll find there!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
Need custom graphics, logos, or Web design? Access a community of 600,000+ designers by registering at designcrowd.com/jordan and enjoy up to $100 off with The Jordan Harbinger Show bonus offer!
Onnit promotes total human optimization with nutritional supplements, protein bars, probiotics, and nootropics — visit onnit.com/jordan for 10% off!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking — our free networking and relationship development mini course — at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Resources from This Episode:
- TJHS 66: Guy Winch | How to Fix a Broken Heart
- TJHS 67: Allen Gannett | You Don’t Have to Be a Genius to Be Creative
- ‘Still Can’t Believe It Worked’: The Story of the Thailand Cave Rescue by Hannah Beech, Richard C. Paddock, Muktita Suhartono, The New York Times
- The Secret to Making Powerful Friends | Jordan Harbinger on Impact Theory
- Advanced Human Dynamics Level One
- The Sinister Logic Behind Nice Guy Syndrome, Explained by Psychologists by Rachel Hosie, The Independent
- Way of the Peaceful Warrior: A Book That Changes Lives by Dan Millman
- Idiocracy Opening Scene
- “New York City? Get a Rope!”
- Dope Decibel
- So Good They Can’t Ignore You: Why Skills Trump Passion in the Quest for Work You Love by Cal Newport
- Anthony Bourdain Earns Posthumous Emmy Nominations by Sandra Gonzalez
- (Way) Before Dirty Jobs by Mike Rowe
- Jack Dorsey
- Gizmodo Launches ‘The Gateway,’ an Investigative Podcast About a Controversial Internet Spiritual Guru
- Wild Wild Country
- American Dream University