If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now, let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Can eating disorder habits manifest in seemingly unrelated ways — like how you feel about money? Is it possible to suffer from financial anorexia?
- How do you go about institutionalizing a legitimately psychotic family member?
- Can exes really be platonic friends?
- Is your imposter syndrome socially sabotaging your ability to mingle with the people you really want to be mingling with at gatherings?
- Do you have difficulty determining what is reasonable and what is not when it comes to your significant other’s behavior?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
- Connect with Kim on Twitter at @seltzerkimberly or her website, and check out her podcast: Charisma Quotient.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking — our free networking and relationship development mini course — at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
Rhone makes gear for the modern man who demands modern style, comfort, and quality. Go to rhone.com and enter promo code JORDAN at checkout to get 15% off your first purchase!
SmartMouth is the only activated oral rinse clinically proven to eliminate existing bad breath and prevent it from returning for a full twelve hours per rinse. Visit SmartMouth.com/Jordan to save $2.50 and get an in-depth, scientific analysis of how SmartMouth is able to deliver such incredible results!
With so much to look after when you’re working with a team, wouldn’t it be great if there was just one place to look? Microsoft Teams is a digital workspace where teams can create, collaborate, and communicate authentically in Office 365. Visit office.com/teams to learn more!
No matter what it is you’d like to be, do, eat or drink — even if you’ve never tried it before — You Can, in Portland! Go to TravelPortland.com and plan your visit today!
Resources from This Episode:
- Make sure to say hello to Kimberly Seltzer on Twitter!
- Money and Food — Financial Anorexia? by Katie Ashley
- A Family Guide to Psychiatric Hospitalization, DBSA
- TJHS 37: Duana Welch | The Science of Jealousy and How to Manage It
- Nong’s Khao Man Gai Sauce
- TJHS 30: Vanessa Van Edwards | How to Captivate with Social Cues
- 5 Different Types of Imposter Syndrome (and 5 Ways to Battle Each One) by Melody J. Wilding, The Daily Muse
- 10 Non-Confrontational Ways to Get Rid of a Guy Who Just Won’t Quit by Megan Bostic, Thought Catalog
- Elite Image Makeovers
- Charisma Quotient (Kim’s podcast)