If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Our episode with Vanessa Van Edwards should have video by the time you hear this. Sorry for the delay!
- Andrew Warner is hiring a second in command to run Mixergy, his Silicon Valley-based podcast business. Are you someone who can’t stop thinking of podcast marketing ideas? Think you’d be good at recruiting top guests? To apply, go to AndrewWarner.com/hiring
- The roommate switch? It can’t be done.
- How might an obliger (Gretchen Rubin, episode 18) self-motivate to learn a new language?
- How do you take notes like a pro — and put them to good use afterwards?
- Remember: anything “free” comes with a price.
- What chakras are to blame for someone’s lack of personal responsibility?
- What can you do to tactfully reintroduce yourself to the world when you’ve effectively been away due to health issues, personal misfortunes, and downright bad luck?
- How can a teacher really inspire an underprivileged 11 to 13-year-old to excel?
- Recommendation of the Week: Wild Wild Country
- Giveaway winners: Kelvin S. and Nikki F.
- Quick shoutouts to Andrew McDougal and James Jordan!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger, and check out Jason’s (@jpdef) other show: Grumpy Old Geeks. You can also find him on Instagram at JPD.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Sign up for Level One of Advanced Human Dynamics — our free networking and relationship development mini course at jordanharbinger.com/levelone!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
Rhone makes gear for the modern man who demands modern style, comfort, and quality. Go to rhone.com and enter promo code JORDAN at checkout to get 15% off your first purchase!
To truly thrive in all areas of your life, you can’t ignore the importance of good health. Try Organifi Green Juice for 20% off using code “harbinger” when checking out at organifi.com!
With so much to look after when you’re working with a team, wouldn’t it be great if there was just one place to look? Microsoft Teams is a digital workspace where teams can create, collaborate, and communicate authentically in Office 365. Visit office.com/teams to learn more!
Resources from This Episode:
- TJHS 30: Vanessa Van Edwards | How to Captivate with Social Cues
- Apply to Mixergy
- Seinfeld Clip Roommate Switch
- TJHS 18: Gretchen Rubin | Four Tendencies: The Framework for a Better Life
- Zoom H1
- Spiritual Bypassing: When Spirituality Disconnects Us from What Really Matters by Robert Augustus Masters
- The Art of Manliness: The Importance of Building Social Capital with Jordan Harbinger
- Advanced Human Dynamics Networking Intensive
- TJHS 9: Ed Latimore | The Superpower of Ignoring Social Approval
- Eric Thomas | The Hip Hop Preacher
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol S. Dweck
- AoC 445: Dr. Carol Dweck | The Motivated Mindset
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance by Angela Duckworth
- AoC 526: Angela Duckworth | Grow Your Grit
- The Power of Moments: Why Certain Experiences Have Extraordinary Impact by Chip Heath and Dan Heath
- TJHS 12: Dan Heath | The Power of Moments and How to Create Them
- Wild Wild Country
- Swannies Blue Light Blocking Glasses