If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now, let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Is there a psychological issue at play if you can’t help but look at a woman’s cleavage in conversation? Is there a way to change this habit?
- Though you used to be outgoing and oblivious to what people thought of you, you’ve found yourself more shy and reserved in social situations lately. How can you get back to your normal stride?
- Here’s one quick way to determine if trying to win back your “just a friend” ex is the right call for you.
- If you feel like you only have time to meet new people on Tinder, do you have time to invest in a serious relationship?
- How young is too young to move in with a significant other?
- How can a female athlete who’s stuck in her social circle as “one of the guys” break out of the dreaded friend zone?
- What can you do to make it clear that you’re non-sexual before you throw up when your best friend kisses you on the lips?
- The label of being “in a relationship” isn’t all that high pressure — you either are or you’re not. So is your friend with benefits just keeping you around as an option?
- Recommendation of the Week: Gaga: Five Foot Two
- Quick shoutouts to Jimmy and Sam!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
- Connect with Marni on Twitter at @winggirlmethod and check her out on The Ask Women Podcast.
- Have Alexa and want flash briefings from The Jordan Harbinger Show? Go to jordanharbinger.com/alexa and enable the skill you’ll find there!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking — our free networking and relationship development mini course — at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
Wine Access has been America’s best kept wine secret…until now. Get $30 off towards your first purchase of $100 or more by ordering through our special URL: wineaccess.com/jordan!
Great protection. Fair prices. Easy to use. SimpliSafe is the right way to protect your home at half the size and double the range — go to SimpliSafe.com/jordan to learn more!
Double Dare — the first and bestest (and messiest) game show for kids — returns with Marc Summers and Liza Koshy on June 25th at 8:00 p.m. on Nickelodeon!
Resources from This Episode:
- 57: Phil Hellmuth | The Winning Strategies of a Certified Poker Brat
- 58: Jason Flom | Why Criminal Justice Reform Matters to the Innocent
- 21: Benjamin Hardy | What to Do When Willpower Doesn’t Work
- Stick with It: A Scientifically Proven Process for Changing Your Life-for Good by Sean D. Young (who will be on the show next month — keep an ear out!)
- Kevin Hart Says He Embraces His Short Stature: ‘I’m Beyond Confident’, Oprah Prime via HuffPost
- Wing Girl Method
- Gaga: Five Foot Two