If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- How do you stop yourself from freezing up when it’s time for a difficult conversation — or sugar-coating the point you’re trying to make beyond recognition?
- How can you change the atmosphere from just hanging out with a friend to a date?
- You’re improving yourself while your friends are content to get high and play video games all day. Can you help them up, or will they just drag you down?
- Do your friends really want to be friends with you?
- Should you accept the life-changing dream job offer even though it’s just seasonal, or stick with the job you hate until you can finish college?
- If you’ve been self-employed for most of your life, how do you make the transition to working for others — especially when you’re your only solid reference?
- When you’re the soft-spoken one in the group, how can you assert enough presence to remain visible and part of the conversation?
- You and your friend started a project years ago, and he’s since slacked in his responsibilities despite repeated promises to resume. How can you outsource his job — or get him to take his job seriously — without offending him?
- Recommendation of the Week: Tickled
- Quick shoutouts to the San Francisco CastBox team and Steve Davis!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
- Have an Amazon Alexa and want flash briefings from The Jordan Harbinger Show? Go to jordanharbinger.com/alexa and enable the skill you’ll find there!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking — our free networking and relationship development mini course — at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
Rhone makes gear for the modern man who demands modern style, comfort, and quality. Go to rhone.com and enter promo code JORDAN at checkout to get 15% off your first purchase!
Looking to digitize your old home movies, tapes, and photos? Let Legacybox do it for you! Go to legacybox.com/jordan and use code JORDAN to save 40 percent!
Get two months of Skillshare — unlimited access to over 18,000 classes in design, business, technology, photography, entrepreneurship, film, writing, and more — for 99 cents at skillshare.com/jordan!
Like snarky comedy about current events and pop culture? Check out The Dennis Miller Option on PodcastOne every Wednesday!
Resources from This Episode:
- TJHS 45: Ryan Holiday | Solving for What You Really Want from Life
- TJHS 46: Fab Morvan | How to Persevere in the Wake of Scandal
- No More Mr Nice Guy: A Proven Plan for Getting What You Want in Love, Sex, and Life by Robert A. Glover
- Six-Minute Networking
- TJHS 36: David Burkus | How to Become a Networking Superconnector
- Dig Your Well Before You’re Thirsty: The Only Networking Book You’ll Ever Need by Harvey Mackay
- Upwork: Hire Freelancers and Get Freelance Jobs Online
- Feedback Friday Movie/Documentary Recommendations