If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- If anxiety is a conspiracy theory you tell yourself about yourself, how can you just debunk the hell out of it and get on with your life?
- Speaking of conspiracy theories, how do you snap your beloved parent out of believing everything seen on YouTube and [pick your biased media outlet of choice here]?
- Living abroad is massively rewarding, but not usually for the reasons people think. Here are some tips for giving it a real go before giving up if things don’t go as expected (and they won’t).
- Should your partner build themselves up to your level if they feel lower in the social value hierarchy, or should you let them take you down a peg or two for the sake of balance?
- As a new podcaster, are you having trouble with keeping a consistent publishing schedule? Here’s why we do what we do and how we keep ourselves on track.
- Are there any positives to living by the “I told you so” mentality?
- Tank’s Good News: Teenager Is on Track to Plant a Trillion Trees: Starting His Project as a Nine-year-old, Felix Finkbeiner Aims to Restore the World’s Forests by Laura Parker, National Geographic
- Recommendation of the Week: RBG Movie
- Quick shoutouts to Natasha Holmes, Jessica Clark, and Lexie!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
- Have Alexa and want flash briefings from The Jordan Harbinger Show? Go to jordanharbinger.com/alexa and enable the skill you’ll find there!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
Save time. Look great. Stitch Fix is the personal styling service customized to your fit, lifestyle, and budget. Get started now at stitchfix.com/jordan and you’ll also get 25% off when you keep all items in your box!
Great protection. Fair prices. Easy to use. SimpliSafe is the right way to protect your home at half the size and double the range — go to SimpliSafe.com/jordan to learn more!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking — our free networking and relationship development mini course — at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Resources from This Episode:
- TJHS 105: Jennifer Dulski | Improving the World with Purposeful Possibilities
- TJHS 106: Scott Harrison | How to Quench the World’s Thirst with Charity
- Third Coast Festival
- Psychology Today Therapist Finder
- What a Sales Job Taught Me about Anxiety and Extroversion by Dr. Jonathan Horowitz, Elite
- “They’re Turning the Frogs Gay”: The Psychology Behind Internet Conspiracy Theories by Amelia Tait, New Statesman America
- How to Start over in a New City by Jordan Harbinger
- The Curious Artist
- Tank’s Good News
- Teenager Is on Track to Plant a Trillion Trees: Starting His Project as a Nine-year-old, Felix Finkbeiner Aims to Restore the World’s Forests by Laura Parker, National Geographic
- Plant for the Planet
- RBG Movie