If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now, let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- You accidentally sent your roommate a message meant for someone else in which you were indirectly complaining about them. Is there a way to gracefully recover from this faux pas?
- Even though you seem to hit it off when meeting new people, you can’t seem to form close friendships and make them stick. What’s missing from the formula?
- As a young couple about to embark on a life of wedded bliss, what’s the most fair way to handle finances from the start — especially when one person makes considerably more money?
- Here’s Jordan’s strategy for investing money with compound interest.
- If you could ask only one question of a person you perceive to be successful, what would it be — and from Jordan’s perspective as an interviewer, how should you ask it?
- What are some unexpected things you can encounter when moving to a new city — especially when you feel like you haven’t prepared enough in advance for the changes immediately ahead?
- What’s the best way to heat up cold contacts into bona fide network connections?
- Is it worth it to stay at your current job for another eight years to secure your retirement finances, or is now the time to take on your own business venture?
- Though you relocated three years ago for a job you still consider decent, you miss family and friends back home. What are the pros and cons of moving back now?
- Life Pro Tips: [Jason] Treat the halfway point on your gas tank as empty. [Jordan] Use Rebump for a 33 percent better response rate with your emails.
- Recommendation of the Week: Abducted in Plain Sight
- Quick shoutouts to Taylor Moser and Rick!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking — our free networking and relationship development mini course — at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Tommy John has tailored, fit, and fashionable undershirts, camis, wedgie-free underwear, and more for him and her. Visit tommyjohn.com/jordan for 20 percent off your first order!
Avoid trips to the post office with Stamps.com — The Jordan Harbinger Show listeners can get a four-week trial that includes a digital postal scale and free postage by entering code JORDAN after clicking on the radio microphone at the top of the page here!
TripActions rewards travelers for saving their company money — and they’ll reward you just for checking them out. This month only, you can go to tripactions.com/jordan, complete a 30-minute demo with a TripActions account executive, and you’ll get a $100 Amazon gift card!
Do you want fancy designer jeans that look pretty at the club or good-looking but functional jeans that adventurers, go-getters, and rodeo riders have relied on for over 70 years? Try Wrangler — denim made for the modern world. Check ’em out here!
Brother INKvestment Tank all-in-one inkjet printers keep your business running by delivering up to one year of printing without the need to replace ink cartridges! Find out more by visiting ChangeTheWayYouInk.com!
In Two Cups of Joe, singer and actor Joey Fatone is joined weekly by his manager and friend of 25 years, Joe Mulvihill, as they discuss everything from parenting and raising a family to television, film, music, and sports with some of their famous friends. Check out Two Cups of Joe on PodcastOne!
Resources from This Episode:
- Mike Posner | 31 Minutes to the Other Side of Fame, TJHS 168
- Nathan Latka | How to Be a Capitalist Without Any Capital, TJHS 169
- The Negative Consequences of Accentuating the Positive by Jordan Harbinger
- Entrepreneurs’ Organization
- EO Accelerator
- Compound Interest Introduction, Khan Academy
- How Teens Can Become Millionaires by Dave Ramsey
- How to Start over in a New City by Jordan Harbinger
- Rebump: Email Follow-Up Made Easy
- Abducted in Plain Sight