If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Are you a square if you think your casual love triangle has devolved into nothing more than a crossed line?
- Your wedding guest list is getting out of control. How can you maintain the desired intimacy of a smaller gathering and keep the budget in line without offending anyone?
- If epilepsy keeps you from driving, how can you overcome feeling like a nuisance to your friends and family — and how do you work around it for potential dates?
- You’re feeling a little overwhelmed from having so many irons in the fire, but you need to keep the momentum going to support your family. What are some healthy ways to regain a sense of balance?
- How do you calm your mind from acute stress when something happens and you can’t stop thinking about it?
- Some of the hardships you’ve endured and
conquered still embarrass you. How can you own and include them in the story you share with others?
- Your boss constantly overshares and vents personal issues to you, which is draining and counterproductive. How can you establish appropriate boundaries without causing workplace friction?
- Due to your best friend’s recent string of bad luck, you feel your relationship shifting from an equal footing to a mentor-mentee situation. How can you keep your ego in check to regain balance while still being supportive?
- Recommendation of the Week: The Clinton Affair
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
Tommy John has tailored, fit, and fashionable undershirts, camis, wedgie-free underwear, and more for him and her. Visit tommyjohn.com/jordan for 20 percent off your first order!
If you’re only going to take one gluten and dairy-free, keto, paleo, and vegan-friendly supplement to boost energy, balance nutrition, and aid digestion, then Athletic Greens— with its 76 natural ingredients — is what we recommend. The Jordan Harbinger Show listeners get 23 travel packs (valued at $79) with their first purchase at athleticgreens.com/jordan!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking — our free networking and relationship development mini course — at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Resources from This Episode:
- TJHS 147: Erik Aude | Imprisoned in Pakistan for a Crime He Didn’t Commit Part One
- TJHS 148: Erik Aude | Imprisoned in Pakistan for a Crime He Didn’t Commit Part Two
- Derren Brown: The Push
- Psychology Today Therapist Finder
- Destination Weddings, Brides Magazine
- Epilepsy Subreddit
- Eco-Curious? Eco-Sensual? Or Maybe Even Ecosexual? by Ekaterina Venkina, Deutsche Welle
- There’s a Zombie Attack Happening Right Now. It Involves Crickets. by Matt Simon, Popular Science
- Box Breathing: Techniques and Benefits by Ana Gotter, Healthline
- Urban Escape and Evasion, OnPoint Tactical
- Calm: Meditation Techniques for Sleep and Stress Reduction
- Marpac Dohm Classic White Noise Sound Machine
- Pzizz: Sleep, Nap, Focus
- The Clinton Affair