What We Discuss with Jason Khalipa:
- You don’t have to start out with “The Right Stuff” to accomplish great things.
- Is your confidence earned or perceived?
- Are you surrounding yourself with the right connections to succeed?
- Are you just talking about the things you want to do, or are you taking actionable steps to accomplish them?
- Can you take a joke and use it to make your life better? Jason Khalipa has — and he can tell you how.
- And much more…
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
If you’re a late bloomer, you may have looked with envy upon your more focused peers who got an earlier leg up on fulfilling their life’s dreams. And if you’ve fallen into the trap of comparing your own accomplishments against theirs, you may think your relatively slow pace is some kind of uncorrectable character defect.
On this episode, we talk to NCFIT founder, CrossFit Games world champion, and As Many Reps As Possible author Jason Khalipa — one of the last people who might come to mind if you’re trying to imagine what a late bloomer looks like. Nevertheless, Jason shows us what he did to turn from slacker to procrastination attacker. Listen, learn, and enjoy!
Please Scroll Down for Featured Resources and Transcript!
Please note that some of the links on this page (books, movies, music, etc.) lead to affiliate programs for which The Jordan Harbinger Show receives compensation. It’s just one of the ways we keep the lights on around here. Thank you for your support!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking — our free networking and relationship development mini course — at jordanharbinger.com/course!
THANKS, JASON KHALIPA!
If you enjoyed this session with Jason Khalipa, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending him a quick shout out at Twitter:
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com.