What Tom Discusses with Jordan:
- Jordan’s three rules for improving your relationships — and not poisoning them.
- How — and why — Jordan wound up giving tours in North Korea.
- What Jordan did to overcome his childhood shyness and become someone who talks to people in public for a living.
- Jordan’s method for developing body language and esteem and the value of deliberate practice.
- Jordan and Tom discuss the process of building relationships and common mistakes people make.
- And much more…
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Impact Theory is a weekly interview show that explores the mindsets of the world’s highest achievers to learn their secrets to success. Hosted by Quest Nutrition co-founder Tom Bilyeu, Impact Theory is designed to give people the tools and knowledge they need to unlock their potential and have an impact on the world.
On this episode, Tom interviewed our very own Jordan Harbinger to talk about a lot of things — primarily why your network means more than names on a list, and the secret to making powerful friends. Listen, learn, and enjoy — and make sure to subscribe to Impact Theory if you like Tom as much as we do!
Please Scroll down for Full Show Notes and Featured Resources!
Great protection. Fair prices. Easy to use. SimpliSafe is the right way to protect your home at half the size and double the range — go to SimpliSafe.com/jordan to learn more!
Rocket Mortgage by Quicken Loans. Apply simply. Understand fully. Mortgage confidently. To get started, go to RocketMortgage.com/JORDAN!
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reminds us to let someone else drive if we have a few drinks at that holiday party — and make sure our friends do the same. Drive sober or get pulled over!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking — our free networking and relationship development mini course — at jordanharbinger.com/course!
More About This Show
Note: Timestamps match podcast audio, not video above — those timestamps are available in the notes on YouTube!
- Jordan explains how he ended up giving tours in North Korea and what initiated his attraction to the forbidden. [04:28]
- Jordan details his early path into podcasting and its evolution into a business. [06:22]
- Jordan explains how he overcame his shyness as a youth. [18:20]
- Jordan describes a method for developing body language and esteem and the value of deliberate practice. [20:42]
- Jordan talks about the art of learning and the value of having a coach. [24:53]
- Jordan and Tom discuss the process of building relationships and common mistakes people make. [33:32]
- Jordan touches on reinventing himself and his brand. [41:27]
- Jordan breaks down the relationship between action and suffering. [51:01]
- Jordan reveals the impact he wants to have on the world. [53:34]
THANKS, TOM BILYEU!
If you enjoyed this session with Tom Bilyeu, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending him a quick shout out at Twitter:
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources from This Episode:
- Impact Theory
- Impact Theory Podcast
- The Impact Theory League
- The Impact Theory Belief System in 25 Bullet Points
- Tom Bilyeu at YouTube
- Tom Bilyeu at Facebook
- Tom Bilyeu at Instagram
- Tom Bilyeu at Twitter
- Tom Bilyeu’s Reading List
- Quest Nutrition
- Neil Strauss at Twitter
- The Secret to Avoiding Suffering by Jordan Harbinger
- TJHS 1: Mark Geragos | How Celebrities Stay out of Jail