If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- What’s so wrong with a lawyer driving an Accord?
- Should you be firm or friendly when you’re a landlord and you’re pretty certain your tenant just lied to you about paying the rent?
- Is protocol for who picks up the check different between Maui and the mainland?
- 24 and thinking of living abroad? You’ll never have less responsibility than you do now.
- How do you start making connections from scratch in a new field?
- When you own your own business, how do you give yourself a raise without making your clients feel like you’re trying to pull a fast one?
- What’s the surefire right way to refer to women?
- Recommendation of the Week: Top Spin
- Quick shoutouts to Nadia and Vik!
- Join the Jordan Harbinger Cabin at the Fireside Conference from September 6th-9th, 2018!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger, and check out Jason’s (@jpdef) other show: Grumpy Old Geeks. You can also find him on Instagram at JPD.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
With so much to look after when you’re working with a team, wouldn’t it be great if there was just one place to look? Microsoft Teams is a digital workspace where teams can create, collaborate, and communicate authentically in Office 365. Visit office.com/teams to learn more!
Rhone makes gear for the modern man who demands modern style, comfort, and quality. Go to rhone.com and enter promo code JORDAN at checkout to get 15% off your first purchase!
Get two months of Skillshare — unlimited access to over 18,000 classes in design, business, technology, photography, entrepreneurship, film, writing, and more — for 99 cents at skillshare.com/jordan!
Much bigger than sports, “The Big Podcast with Shaq” is fun, topical, and slightly irreverent. Check it out on PodcastOne or wherever you enjoy hearing fine podcasts!
Have Alexa and want flash briefings from The Jordan Harbinger Show? Go to jordanharbinger.com/alexa and enable the skill you’ll find there!
Resources from This Episode:
- TJHS 39: Ryan Michler | Why Man Is His Own Worst Enemy
- TJHS 40: Annie Duke | How to Make Decisions Like a Poker Champ
- Rent a car anywhere with Turo (go to jordanharbinger.com/turo for $25 off your first trip)!
- The Upside of Your Dark Side: Why Being Your Whole Self — Not Just Your “Good” Self — Drives Success and Fulfillment by Todd Kashdan and Robert Biswas-Diener
- Steve Rambam: Tracking Nazi-era War Criminals
- TJHS 3: Bill Browder | Hunted by Putin
- TJHS 25: Joshua Fruth | The War on Money Laundering and Why You Should Care
- Advanced Human Dynamics
- The Problem With Calling Women ‘Females’ by Kara Brown, Jezebel
- 6 Reasons You Should Stop Referring to Women as “Females” Right Now by Tracy Clayton and Heben Nigatu, BuzzFeed
- Top Spin
- Jordan Harbinger Cabin at the Fireside Conference