Friend of the show and Entrepreneur on Fire John Lee Dumas (@johnleedumas) joins us to help a listener begin anew in a new city.
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now, let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- If there’s such a thing as remorseful flirtation, how should you feel to be on the receiving end of it?
- As old-timers who have already been there and done that, how do we recommend you live your twenties to their fullest?
- The management at your current job barely acknowledges you and it’s time to move on. Is it appropriate in this case to give notice by email?
- Will setting boundaries for your narcissistic sibling have any positive effect on your relationship, or should you just cut them off altogether?
- What’s the best way to bid a fair-weather friend adieu after they’ve made it clear that visiting you on your almost-deathbed was a real inconvenience?
- Even though you bounced back from your layoff with a huge pay increase and promotion potential galore, you miss your old team and want to stay on good terms. How do you speed up the healing process to make this possible?
- When you have a lifelong habit of rejecting people before they reject you — to the point that you’ve never dated and you don’t have any close friends — what can you do to become more approachable?
- When moving to a foreign city to reboot your personal and professional life, what’s the best way to put down roots, make new connections, and get your brand noticed?
- Recommendation of the Week: The American Meme
- Quick shoutout to Corey Anderson!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Sport Clips is like no other place you’ve ever gotten your hair cut. There are TVs everywhere playing sports and guy-smart stylists who know how to give you the haircut you want in over 1,700 locations! Find out what you’ve been missing at SportClips.com/checkin!
Privacy.com allows you to generate a new credit card number for every purchase you make online for the sake of worry-free security — and it doesn’t cost you anything! Want to find out why we use this incredible service ourselves? Sign up for free and get a $5 credit at privacy.com/jordan!
Robinhood lets you invest in the stock market for free, directly from your phone or desktop. Sign up for a free share of stock from companies like Apple, Ford, and Sprint at jordan.robinhood.com now!
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reminds us to let someone else drive if we have a few drinks at that holiday party — and make sure our friends do the same. Drive sober or get pulled over!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking — our free networking and relationship development mini course — at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Resources from This Episode:
- TJHS 135: Joe Navarro | How to Identify and Protect Yourself from Harmful People
- TJHS 136: Spencer Greenberg | Cultivating Clearer Thinking for Cloudy Times
- TJHS 117: Robert Greene | What You Need to Know about the Laws of Human Nature
- Early Work: 1970-1979 by Patti Smith
- How to Start over in a New City by Jordan Harbinger
- Entrepreneurs on Fire with John Lee Dumas
- The American Meme
- The Fat Jewish at Instagram