If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- What’s the best way to deal with inconsiderate seatmates on an airplane?
- How do you conscientiously create social media content that doesn’t inflict FOMO on others?
- Do you stay at your stable job that gives you more time with your family, or take the stressful, time-consuming job at the startup for the chance to make more money?
- You’ve been a counsellor for 15 years and want to transition to working online. Do you need to be really narrow with your audience, or can you reach out to people on a broader spectrum?
- You started therapy for acute to moderate generalized anxiety disorder recently. But should you disclose this to your employer?
- You’ve been running your own business for three years and finally had to hire some help. Is it wise that the first employee also happens to be your spouse?
- Gossipy coworkers have been spreading untrue rumours about you, and now it’s affecting how others treat you at the office. How can you best put a stop to this?
- Life Pro Tip: Compliment or send appreciation to a friend or loved one every morning by text or email.
- Recommendation of the Week: Free Solo
- A quick shoutout to Cameron Schmidt!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking — our free networking and relationship development mini course — at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
Looking to score last-minute hotel deals? HotelTonight has access to unsold inventory from the world’s greatest accommodations at a fraction of regular rates. Hit hoteltonight.com and use code JORDANH at checkout for $25 off your first booking!
Hunt a Killer is a puzzle-style game that poses this tantalizing question: what if a serial killer delivered a package to your doorstep each month? Go to huntakiller.com/jordan for 20 percent off your first box and find out!
Brother INKvestment Tank all-in-one inkjet printers keep your business running by delivering up to one year of printing without the need to replace ink cartridges! Find out more by visiting ChangeTheWayYouInk.com!
Carolla Classics: Producer Chris Laxamana and Superfan Giovanni introduce clips highlighting the most memorable moments from The Adam Carolla Show anthology. Listen back to the podcast’s funniest bits and best celebrity interviews with additional insight and commentary on PodcastOne!
Resources from This Episode:
- Kevin Barrows | Think Like an FBI Interrogator, TJHS 166
- Chris Voss | Negotiate as If Your Life Depended on It, TJHS 165
- How to Make Friends as an Adult by Jordan Harbinger
- Brian Koppelman’s Airplane Disaster Averted, Twitter
- Rob Halford’s Airplane Disaster Averted, Instagram
- Rob Halford’s (and Producer Jason’s) Sleep Mask, Amazon
- Alex and Mimi Ikonn: YouTube Entrepreneurs, Minimums
- BetterHelp (10% off Your First Month by Clicking Here): Affordable, Private Online Counseling
- Joe Navarro | How to Identify and Protect Yourself from Harmful People, TJHS 135
- Dangerous Personalities: An FBI Profiler Shows You How to Identify and Protect Yourself from Harmful People by Joe Navarro and Toni Sciarra Poynter
- Free Solo
- Mike Posner, Twitter