If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now, let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Recently, your daughter’s 15-year-old friend got pregnant. Should you keep your daughter away from her?
- With inoperable stage four pancreatic cancer, your father may not have long to live. How can you fill his remaining time with purpose?
- How can you be comfortable around someone who seemingly reads your mind by body language, microexpressions, and tonality?
- While you want to open up around others, social events have you in the corner hiding inside your shell. How can you coax yourself out to mingle?
- You’re in your 30s and you can keep working locally at a safe, consistent job that pays well, but you’re really yearning for a chance to live and work abroad. A few years from now, which choice are you most likely to regret not making?
- The company where you’ve worked for 15 years has expanded and you’d like to keep working for it — but on the other side of the country. Should you keep this to yourself until your plans are more concrete, or should you tell your local office boss as soon as possible?
- You’re moving from California to the UK on a plane and you’re wisely taking your cat with you in the cabin. But she can be loud when she’s nervous; what happens if you wind up sitting next to someone who hates cats? What’s the protocol?
- You knew someone who could have helped you redirect your career momentum, but you’ve let the connection lapse and now you feel awkward about reconnecting. Is it too late to reach out?
- Life Pro Tip: Whenever you recall a painfully embarrassing memory, imagine the Seinfeld theme playing over it.
- Recommendation of the Week: Bohemian Rhapsody
- A quick shoutout to Jamie Sparks!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking — our free networking and relationship development mini course — at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
Eight Sleep is the first bed engineered with dynamic cooling and heating that keeps you at the perfect temperature all night long. Get $100 off your purchase when you go to EightSleep.com/jordan!
Brother INKvestment Tank all-in-one inkjet printers keep your business running by delivering up to one year of printing without the need to replace ink cartridges! Find out more by visiting ChangeTheWayYouInk.com!
Do you want fancy designer jeans that look pretty at the club or good-looking but functional jeans that adventurers, go-getters, and rodeo riders have relied on for over 70 years? Try Wrangler — denim made for the modern world. Check ’em out here!
The Adam Carolla Show is the number one daily downloaded podcast in the World! Get it on as Adam shares his thoughts on current events, relationships, airport security, specialty pizzas, politics, and anything else he can complain about — five days a week on PodcastOne here!
Resources from This Episode:
- Charlamagne Tha God | Turning the Tables on Fear and Anxiety, The Jordan Harbinger Show 171
- Clint Watts | Surviving in a World of Fake News, The Jordan Harbinger Show 172
- How to Form a Strong Opinion by Jordan Harbinger
- Chase Hughes | Why Authority Is More Influential than Skill, The Jordan Harbinger Show 102
- Six-Minute Networking
- Michael Pollan | A Renaissance in the Forbidden Science of Psychedelics, The Jordan Harbinger Show 81
- How to Change Your Mind: What the New Science of Psychedelics Teaches Us About Consciousness, Dying, Addiction, Depression, and Transcendence by Michael Pollan
- Death with Dignity
- A New Understanding: The Science of Psilocybin
- Did Alternative Medicine Kill Steve Jobs? by Rachael Rettner, LiveScience
- The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch
- Derren Brown | Using the Power of Suggestion for Good, The Jordan Harbinger Show 150
- The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle
- Nonverbal Messages: Cracking the Code: My Life’s Pursuit by Dr. Paul Ekman
- Seth Miranda at Instagram
- Seinfeld Theme Song 10 Hours, Grand Trapids Recordings
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Queen Live at LIVE AID Side By Side with Rami Malek/Bohemian Rhapsody