You’ve been considering deleting your Facebook account for quite some time, but a close relative seemed shocked you would consider such a thing — as if deleting Facebook would somehow delete you from the face of the earth. How can you delete Facebook without becoming persona non grata in your circle of family and friends, and since when did social media become mandatory for your very existence in their eyes?
And in case you didn’t already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Jason DeFillippo (@jpdef) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Got a question about relationships, sex, or dating for therapist Emily Morse? Drop us a line and we’ll pass it along for a future episode!
- You have a severe fear of public speaking and hate yourself for performing poorly when you’ve given it a try. How can you overcome this?
- You’d like to keep two ex-flames in your network, but they can’t seem to stay in contact without trying to rekindle a relationship you don’t want. Should these connections be salvaged?
- What do you do when you feel like you must choose between a life you want to live or the less desirable life that could help your parents financially?
- Do you ever have to choose between taking some magical leap or playing it safe when it comes to entrepreneurship?
- How do you ensure the people you befriend on LinkedIn are quality connections rather than opportunistic junk mailers?
- Are you obligated to endure the presence of an aggressively transactional networker in your community?
- How can you delete your Facebook account without falling off the face of the planet?
- Life Pro Tip: Close to missing your flight? Go to a help center, request wheelchair assistance, have them push you through the airport in record time, and tip big!
- Recommendation of the Week: Running from COPS — Headlong Season 3
- Quick shoutouts to Bri and T!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Bespoke Post delivers goods and guidance in a monthly Box of Awesome curated with your unique interests in mind! To receive 20 percent off your first box, go to BoxofAwesome.com and enter code JORDAN at checkout!
Rocket Mortgage by Quicken Loans. Apply simply. Understand fully. Mortgage confidently. To get started, go to RocketMortgage.com/JORDAN!
Highline Wellness offers premium CBD at honest prices, made with all-natural hemp extract and lab tested for consistent results. Get 15 percent off your next order with promo code JORDAN15 at highlinewellness.com!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
22 Hours: An American Nightmare is a true crime dive into a chilling case. A D.C. power couple, their 10-year-old son, and housekeeper held hostage for nearly 24 hours and murdered inside a burning D.C. mansion. WTOP examines the complicated trail of evidence that police say led to finding their killer and why they say he committed such a brutal crime. Find out what happened next here on PodcastOne!
Resources from This Episode:
- Matt McCarthy | The Race to Stop a Superbug Epidemic, TJHS 222
- Bryan Johnson | A Plan for the Future of the Human Race, TJHS 223
- How to Be Generous When You’re Just Starting Out by Jordan Harbinger
- Sex with Emily
- Better Help
- Michael Port
- Six-Minute Networking
- Joe Navarro | How to Identify and Protect Yourself from Harmful People, TJHS 135
- Combating Cult Mind Control: The Guide to Protection, Rescue, and Recovery from Destructive Cults by Steven Hassan
- Reid Hoffman | Mastering Your Scale for the Unexpected Part One, TJHS 207
- The Smart Passive Income Blog by Pat Flynn
- Jordan Harbinger — Secrets To Building And Maintaining Lifeline Relationships, NION Life 148
- Running from COPS — Headlong Season 3