If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now, let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- After completing a rewarding internship at an office in your field, what’s the best way to maintain the valuable connections you made there?
- How can you become an influential face in your community and inspire others who share your life-threatening adrenal deficiency when you’re always second-guessing yourself into awkwardness in social situations?
- Avoiding that toxic person in or near your social circle is great advice — but what if you’re getting the sinking feeling that toxic person is you?
- Do you have to go to law school to prove you’re smart and live up to the expectations of others when you already love your so-called side hustle that more than pays the bills?
- As a gay person of color living in Rwanda where homosexuality is highly stigmatized, are you naive to think you’d be more free to live your lifestyle openly by immigrating to Canada or the U.S. and starting over?
- When an executive at the company where you’ve been doing contract work is keeping you in the dark about the status of an offer to hire you full time, does it do any harm to look for another job in the meantime?
- Is there really a need to rush home to the other side of the world at the request of family and friends when you love where you’re living and working abroad?
- An estranged parent you’ve never met may die soon. Should you take the chance now to meet up before it’s too late even though it’s never been much of a priority in your life?
- Quick shoutouts to Dentist Connor and Sonia and Kyle!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
- Have Alexa and want flash briefings from The Jordan Harbinger Show? Go to jordanharbinger.com/alexa and enable the skill you’ll find there!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Want to turn your current work station into a standing desk, treadmill desk, or sitting desk at your command? You can try Varidesk products risk-free for 30 days with free shipping and free returns if you’re not satisfied. Stand more, sit less, and boost your productivity at VARIDESK.com/FORBES!
Do you want fancy designer jeans that look pretty at the club or good-looking but functional jeans that adventurers, go-getters, and rodeo riders have relied on for over 70 years? Try Wrangler — denim made for the modern world. Check ’em out here!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
Our three-day Advanced Human Dynamics event will prepare you for communicating and connecting at the highest level! Reach out to us here, drop Jordan an email, or give us a call old-school style at (408)805-5520.
Or you can sign up for Level One of Advanced Human Dynamics — our free networking and relationship development mini course at advancedhumandynamics.com/levelone!
Resources from This Episode:
- TJHS 97: Vince Beiser | Why Sand Is More Important than You Think It Is
- TJHS 96: Jane McGonigal | Gaming Your Way to Health and Happiness
- Sway in the Morning, Sirius XM
- The Proper Way to Ask for Mentorship: Part 1, 2, and 3.
- TJHS 92: Feedback Friday | How to Find a Mentor with the Generosity Principle
- The Briefcase Technique by Ramit Sethi, I Will Teach You to Be Rich
- Boomerang for Gmail
- Forged in Fire Season 4, The History Channel
- Psychology Today’s Find a Therapist Search
- How to Start over in a New City
- Philadelphia Fusion: From Underdogs to Heroes — the Story so Far, NBC Sports Philadelphia
- TJHS 95: Feedback Friday | How to Break Free from Covert Narcissists