If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- What’s the best way to let your parents know you appreciate all they’ve done for you — especially when they let you live with them rent (and guilt) free while paying down your credit card debt?
- It’s your absolute dream to become a race car driver, though you don’t really have experience working with cars and don’t want to get stuck in sales or marketing. What’s your best next step?
- You need money, but your hours have been cut. Is it ethical to pick up freelancing work that might put you in competition with your main job?
- Your current boss feels threatened by your rising star status and seems determined to sabotage your progress. How do you navigate the politics of appropriately pushing back?
- How can you convince a loved one that the MLM (multi-level marketing) business they’re involved with is never going to make them rich no matter how much time is devoted to it?
- Life Pro Tip: Leave your contact information with all involved parties if you witness an accident.
- Quick shoutout to Rojenski!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking — our free networking and relationship development mini course — at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
Better Help offers affordable, online counseling at your convenience. If you’re coping with depression, stress, anxiety, addiction, or any number of issues, you’re not alone. Talk with a licensed professional therapist for 10 percent off your first month at betterhelp.com/jordan!
TripActions rewards travelers for saving their company money — and they’ll reward you just for checking them out. This month only, you can go to tripactions.com/jordan, complete a 30-minute demo with a TripActions account executive, and you’ll get a $100 Amazon gift card!
Brother INKvestment Tank all-in-one inkjet printers keep your business running by delivering up to one year of printing without the need to replace ink cartridges! Find out more by visiting ChangeTheWayYouInk.com!
UFC Superstar Chael Sonnen speaks his mind and interviews MMA studs and legends on You’re Welcome! with Chael Sonnen every Wednesday and Friday here on PodcastOne!
Resources from This Episode:
- TJHS 162: Cesar Millan | Seeing the World from a Dog Whisperer’s Perspective
- TJHS 163: Todd Herman | The Alter Ego Effect
- How to Make Friends as an Adult by Jordan Harbinger
- Podfest 2019
- Why Joining an MLM Will Ruin Your Life by Eliza Romero, Medium
- How to Spot a Pyramid Scheme, Facts About Herbalife
- MLM Unmasked by Jon M. Taylor
- How to Help Someone in an MLM, Botwatchblog
- How to Get Your Friend out of an MLM in 11 Steps (Hopefully) by Katie Peheakoe, Timeless Vie
- What to Do When a Family Member Is in an MLM Scam by Ethan Vanderbuilt
- Emergency Handbook: What to Do When a Friend Loves Woo by Brian Dunning, Skeptoid
- TJHS 155: Feedback Friday | How to Work with People You Don’t Like or Respect
- TJHS 144: Shawn Achor | Why Success and Happiness Aren’t Mutually Exclusive
- Big Potential: How Transforming the Pursuit of Success Raises Our Achievement, Happiness, and Well-Being by Shawn Achor
- Vessi Footwear