If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now, let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Is your significant other right to be upset that you want to spend some of your social time separately?
- Is spending eight years to switch careers from barber to therapist worthwhile in your mid-forties?
- Is there anything wrong with hiding the fact that you’re in a relationship when you meet new people?
- You’re still young, but your mindless six-figure job is wearing on you. Would it be irresponsible to drop everything and do something else?
- How can you overcome your intense fear and anxiety around driving? More important: should you?
- Our listener whose dog was attacked in episode 161 tracked down the human responsible. What’s the best next step?
- Extensive (and very appreciated!) listener advice for helping the hoarders from last Feedback Friday.
- Do we ever worry that recommending podcasts we enjoy will result in fewer listeners?
- Life Pro Tip: When your ISP raises your bill, call in and say “cancel service” to the automated operator. You’ll be sent to their retention team. They will usually take $10-20 off your monthly bill for a year. I do this once a year with Comcast.
- Recommendation of the Week: Why Not Home?
- Quick shoutouts to Andrea Ott and Annie Chau!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking — our free networking and relationship development mini course — at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
Better Help offers affordable, online counseling at your convenience. If you’re coping with depression, stress, anxiety, addiction, or any number of issues, you’re not alone. Talk with a licensed professional therapist for 10 percent off your first month at betterhelp.com/jordan!
Calm is the number one app for meditation and sleep! Want to explore its many benefits? Enjoy an exclusive discount of 25% off a Calm premium subscription by going to calm.com/jordan!
Avoid trips to the post office with Stamps.com — The Jordan Harbinger Show listeners can get a four-week trial that includes a digital postal scale and free postage by entering code JORDAN after clicking on the radio microphone at the top of the page here!
On Divorce Sucks with Laura Wasser, family law attorney Laura Wasser answers questions, shares anecdotes and chats with opinionated men and women, innovative thought-leaders and celebrities about breaking up, getting divorced and moving on. Check it out on PodcastOne here!
Resources from This Episode:
- Zvi Band | Success Is in Your Sphere, TJHS 180
- Deep Dive | How to Stop Blaming Other People, TJHS 181
- How to Keep Going When Your Purpose Makes You Miserable by Jordan Harbinger
- Inside Prison ‘Shark Tank,’ the Program Where Inmates Become Entrepreneurs by Cole Kazdin, MEL
- Brian Scudamore | How Failure Can Be Your Key to Success, TJHS 175
- Defy Ventures
- “Men and Women Can’t Be Friends” from When Harry Met Sally
- Boyfriend Scenes, Snuff Box
- Feedback Friday | How to Support a Friend Suffering from Addiction, TJHS 161
- Feedback Friday | How to Really Help a Hoarder, TJHS 179
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Kondo
- Michelle Tillis Lederman | Why Relationships Are Our Greatest Assets, TJHS 178
- Mind Pump
- Why Not Home?