If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now, let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- When you’re the new hire on the job, how can you warm up the ice cold cliques that seem to surround you?
- Is there a secret technique to packing and traveling with wrinkle-free professional clothes?
- Even though you’ve rebuilt your life since spending two years in prison, you worry that people will find out about your past. How can you own it?
- When is it appropriate to explore medicine for depression versus continuing to make life changes?
- When you’ve got the opportunity to move your family to experience life in another country, how can you optimize your time to ensure you’re living to the fullest while there?
- How can you improve your social skills when you feel like you don’t have time to socialize?
- How can you express genuine support for a friend who’s experienced an unfortunate setback without it seeming like you pity them?
- Is there an easy way to let past mistakes go and stop blaming yourself for life’s big missteps?
- Recommendation of the Week: Death by Magic
- Quick shoutout to Captain Jose Gurganus!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reminds us to let someone else drive if we have a few drinks at that holiday party — and make sure our friends do the same. Drive sober or get pulled over!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking — our free networking and relationship development mini course — at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Resources from This Episode:
- TJHS 138: Deep Dive | Forget Finding Your Purpose — Do This Instead
- TJHS 139: Kai-Fu Lee | AI Superpowers and the Future of Humanity
- Harness the Power of the Ben Franklin Effect to Get Someone to Like You by Shana Lebowitz, Business Insider
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- eBags Packing Cubes
- Ministry of Supply
- Pack without Wrinkling Videos on YouTube
- TJHS 127: Deep Dive | How to Overcome Imposter Syndrome
- TJHS 4: Deep Dive | Learning How to Cope with Instability
- TJHS 124: Kristen Carney | Why Depression Isn’t Just Your Own Battle
- Psychology Today Therapist Finder
- TJHS 90: Jonathan Haidt | The Danger of Good Intentions and Safe Spaces
- The Happiness Hypothesis: Finding Modern Truth in Ancient Wisdom by Jonathan Haidt
- TJHS 132: Andy Molinsky | How to Extend the Reach of Rapport Across Cultures
- How to Start over in a New City by Jordan Harbinger
- Total German Foundation Course: Learn German with the Michel Thomas Method by Michel Thomas
- Six-Minute Networking
- Death by Magic
- TJHS 133: Tom Bilyeu | The Secret to Making Powerful Friends