What comes next when your boss is also your ex? If you happen to grumble, will your career crumble? We’ll try to find answers to this and more here on Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn’t already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- What comes next when your boss is your ex? If you happen to grumble, will your career crumble?
- Your beloved brother married the woman you once considered your best friend. You’ve since discovered she’s a manipulative she-hag with questionable politics and now you want nothing to do with either of them. How do you deal with them when they reach out to reconnect?
- Your lack of a current relationship makes your roommate’s loudly vocal confirmation of the opposite awkward. How should you diplomatically handle this?
- You worry that your physically fit nephew who wants to join the Navy SEALs might not be mentally fit enough to handle the violence of war. He wants to enlist because it would look good on his resume, but you doubt his commitment to killing strangers for his country. What should you do?
- When you’re a small-potatoes but sincere podcast host, how do you deal with disrespectful guests who feel like they’re doing you a favor for giving you the time of day?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Please Scroll Down for Featured Resources and Transcript!
Please note that some of the links on this page (books, movies, music, etc.) lead to affiliate programs for which The Jordan Harbinger Show receives compensation. It’s just one of the ways we keep the lights on around here. Thank you for your support!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking — our free networking and relationship development mini course — at jordanharbinger.com/course!
This Episode Is Sponsored By:
- Peloton: Learn more at onepeloton.com/row
- BetterHelp: Get 10% off your first month at betterhelp.com/jordan
- Crawlspace True Crime & Mysteries: Listen here or wherever you find fine podcasts!
Miss our conversation with Somali pirate hostage Michael Scott Moore? Catch up with episode 115: Michael Scott Moore | What It’s Really like to Be a Pirate Hostage here!
Resources from This Episode:
- Crystal Healing | Skeptical Sunday | Jordan Harbinger
- Nita Farahany | Thinking Freely in the Age of Neurotechnology | Jordan Harbinger
- Jan Broberg | The True Crime Story of a Young Girl Abducted | Jordan Harbinger
- Undue Influence: Cults and Predators with Steven Hassan | Asperger/Autism Network
- Steven Hassan | Combating Cult Mind Control Part One | Jordan Harbinger
- Steven Hassan | Combating Cult Mind Control Part Two | Jordan Harbinger
- Struggling to Find Your Purpose? Do This Instead. | Jordan Harbinger
- How to Keep Going When Your Purpose Makes You Miserable | Jordan Harbinger
- Forget Finding Your Purpose — Do This Instead | Deep Dive | Jordan Harbinger
- What to Do When Your Purpose Starts to Suck | Deep Dive | Jordan Harbinger
- Simon Sinek | What’s Your “Why” and Where Do You Find It?
- Mike Rowe | Dirty Jobs and Peripatetic Moments | Jordan Harbinger
- Ramit Sethi | I Will Teach You to Find Your Dream Job | Jordan Harbinger
- Robert Greene | The Emotions Behind Success, Mastery, and Power | Jordan Harbinger
- My Manipulative Sister: How Can We Resist Her? | Feedback Friday | Jordan Harbinger
- Get Who Gets You: Bathroom | eharmony
Sign up to receive email updates
Enter your name and email address below and I'll send you periodic updates about the podcast.